Depression is a state of mind that makes daily-life existence difficult.
If you answer "yes" to any one or more of the following questions, or if your depression symptoms are impacting your ability to handle daily activities, then it may be a good idea to consult Depression Counsellors.
- Do you often feel sad, lonely, or empty?
- Are you less excited than you used to be about situations, events, or the company of loved ones?
- Do you no longer enjoy activities or hobbies that you used to enjoy and love?
- Do you often or regularly feel hopeless, worthless, or helpless?
- Have you noticed or experienced a change in your energy consistently over the last few weeks or months?
- Are you often tired or fatigued during the day?
- Do you often have difficulty focusing on day-to-day tasks?
- Do you often have trouble making decisions?
- Is it hard to fall asleep at night, stay asleep during the night, or wake up in the morning?
Each of the people deal with these experiences differently. Most of the people, however, detach themselves and create an isolated world.
Depression counselling can help in recovery and personal growth. We use a combination of psychiatry and psychology to treat Depression even in it's most severe form. Our sessions include working with the individual to uncover & know the real reasons or causes that might have contributed to depression. We help in conducting yourself and the emotions in the real but a effective manner.
As a result, you would end up to be true to yourself and manage the factors around you in a better manner.